Shipping your vehicle across the country can make you feel anxious. You know it is not the same process as shipping a package.
Pack-n-Send, Inc., would like to set your mind at ease as we discuss shipping your vehicle domestically. We have 25+ years experience shipping automobiles domestically for dealers, companies, and individuals. We also ship car parts – engines, windshields, bumpers, doors, tires and more.
Reasons why automobiles are shipped
Weighing the option to fly, which involves time and expense, allow you to see that shipping can be the better option. Here are varied reasons why people decide to ship their vehicles.
- Wanting the vehicle at a vacation destination
- A military or corporate relocation
- Purchasing online from a private party or dealer from another state
- The death of a family member
- A college student attending in another state
- A contractor working out-of-state for extended periods of time
- A cross country or international move
- Sending the vehicle to a relative or close family friend
How do you ship a vehicle?
No matter what reason you have for shipping your vehicle, Pack-n-Send, Inc., is here to help you. Convenience and customer satisfaction are our top priorities! We know you have a busy schedule and we want to make your process hassle-free. Our professional shipping coordinators will be by your side throughout the entire process.
Door to Door Vehicle Shipping
- We collect ALL the details about the job and we will provide a competitive quote for our services.
- Create the auto shipping order
- Secure the payment
- Pick-up time is scheduled with our customer
- The vehicle is prepped for shipping and picked up at our customer’s office or home.
- The vehicle is transported to the destination by one of our trusted contract carriers.
- Our customer or authorized recipient signs for the vehicle.
- The process can be repeated for a round trip service.
How can I prepare my automobile for transport?
- There should be less than 1/4 tank of gas
- Wash your vehicle – this will allow you to view any possible dents or scratches for the shipping report.
- Taking pre- and post-shipment photos is a great idea – helpful to compare with shipping report upon arrival
- Clean the inside of your vehicle – remove anything that is not secured.
- Disconnect your alarm – the carrier will be happy.
- Check your tire pressure – decreases the risk of damage both before and after shipping
- Check for any leaks or drips – a shipping company will decline to transport if you have any leaks.
- Remove any modifications – these would be custom accessories, such as a spoiler – it makes it harder to place on a truck
At Pack-n-Send, Inc., we strive to be as transparent and informative about every detail involved in getting your vehicle to its destination. We discuss the year, make, model and current value of your vehicle.
We can guarantee you that Pack-n-Send, Inc., will take the time over the phone to answer all of your questions. We will always get the job done! You will save on money and time when shipping your vehicle.
Get a FREE Quote so that you can see how much you will save shipping with us?
Se habla Espanol!