There are a few prohibited items that cannot be shipped into St. Viincent and the Grenadines.
They are ammunitions and arms – except under license. You cannot ship currency or radioactive materials.
Since there are no listed restrictions, we have listed a few interesting items about Saint Vincent. We have also posted a link so that you can check to see if the prohibited and restricted items change over time.
- In 1948 Christopher Columbus ,the famous explorer, first found Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- The French were the first to colonize in 1719 and settled down as cultivators of coffee, sugar, tobacco, indigo and cotton.
- In 1763, St. Vincent & the Grenadines were handed over to the British and then returned to French rule in 1779.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines became officially independent on October 2, 1979 and adopted their constitution on the same day. They chose to follow a democratic form of government.
- Plantations are a main employer. Bananas account for nearly fifty percent of all exports. The banana plantations employ about sixty per cent of the workforce.
For more information about international shipping to St. Vincent and the Grenadines islands please feel free to contact us at pack n send in Houston.